Paul Jeremy: Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?

27.4.12

Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?




I oto zdjęcia z ostatniej środy - taki casualowy outfit. Moje samopoczucie jest w bardzo dobrym stanie, cieszy mnie słoneczna pogoda, jednakże zaistniał pewien problem – moja alergia - załzawione oczy i ogromny katar, więc w najbliższym czasie będę zmuszone do poruszania się po mieście w przeciwsłonecznych okularach i z paczką chusteczek higienicznych! Pyłki, znikajcie! Życzę wszystkim udanej majówki! 







czapka beanie - River Island
buty - River Island
koszulka - H&M
kardigan - H&M

3 komentarze:

  1. Ja jaram się majówką jak wodór na słońcu ♥
    Świetnie wyglądasz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Good day I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at
    the minute but I have book-marked it and also included
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep
    up the excellent work.

    Here is my blog :: swimming lose weight

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

    I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.

    Do you have any points or suggestions? Cheers

    Visit my web blog ... Blood Sugar Sex Magik

    OdpowiedzUsuń